AboutI am currently pursuing PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies from School of Media, Communication and Culture Jadavpur University, India. I have completed Masters in English Literature and a PG Diploma in Digital Humanities and Cultural Informatics. My research centres on Digital Humanities, Narratology, Posthumanism, and Media studies.
- PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies (Pursuing)
- PG Diploma in Digital Humanities and Culture Studies
- Masters in English Literature
- B.A (Hons) in English Literature
Work Shared in CORE
- Journal article titled Whose Narrative? Political Counternarratives and Citizen Gaslighting on Social Media to be published in the double-masked peer-reviewed academic scientific journal ADAMarts ENN6 Sedition 2022(ISSN 2256-0890) published by RISEBA University.
- Book chapter titled The Exotic as Luxury: Visual Narrative Advertisements of Indian Luxury Goods on Instagram, published in Storytelling in Luxury Fashion: Brands, Visual Cultures and Technology, as a part of the Routledge Design Series. ISBN: 978-0-367-90128-8 (hbk) ISBN: 978-1-003-02279-4 (ebk)
- Journal article titled Facebook and the Covid-19 Crisis: Building solidarity through community feeling, published in the Springer Journal Human Arenas. 2522-5804 (Electronic ISSN) 2522-5790 (Print ISSN)
- Paper titled Re-Wiring the Self and Memory in the Posthuman of Superhero Comics published in SFRA Review Journal. 2641-2837 (eISSN) Book chapter titled The Networked Human: Coronavirus, Facebook and Indian Politics in the edited volume Health Humanities in Application published by Palgrave-Macmillan. ISBN: 978-3-031-08359-4 (hbk); 978-3-031-08360-0. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-08360-0.
- Book chapter titled Networked Chronic Pain Narratives: Locating Disability through Fibromyalgia Facebook Community in the edited volume Global Perspectives on Digital Literature published by Routledge. ISBN: 978-1-032-10351-8
The Higher Education Innovation and Research Application Programme, Centre for the Study of Culture and Society, Bangalore offered an assignment on ‘Confession in the Digital Age’ as a part of a larger project on Mapping Digital Humanities in India.
- European Narratology Network