Imam Mahdi And Jesus Christ Role In Establishing The Divine Government
- Reza Rezaie Khanghah (see profile)
- Hebrew Bible / Old Testament, Islamicate Studies, New Testament, Shii Studies, Theology
- Iran, United States, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Syria
- Item Type:
- #Biblical, #EndTimes, #ImamMahdi, #JesusChrist, #Quran, #ReligiousStudies, #ThePromisedSaviour, Christianity, islam, Judaism
- Permanent URL:
- Purpose: This article covers the events and incidents predicted before and after the appearance of Imam Mahdi and Jesus Christ. This article seeks to address the facts and inform you about the system of government of Imam Mahdi and Jesus Christ. Also, miracles and the titles of Imam Mahdi are other topics that were mentioned in this article. Also, this research was conducted to answer and clarify three questions that stated in the Introduction section. Methods: We performed our methods in 4 stages: Identifying studies, Selection of Studies, Collating Studies, Reporting results. Results: Imam Mahdi's world government follows the pattern of the Prophet's method of rule in early Islam. Jesus Christ has a special status in the Quranic literature and in the hadith, and plays a special role in establishing the divine government with Imam Mahdi. Imam Mahdi's system of government is unlike any government the world has ever known. Conclusion: Among the issues that exist in the apocalypse, we are faced with an issue called Imam Mahdi. In fact, Imam Mahdi is the savior of Muslims and all people with Jesus Christ. Imam Mahdi will form a just government in the world like his ancestors. We hope this article will take an important step in acquainting people with Imam Mahdi and Jesus Christ and paving the ground for their reappearance.
- This research was conducted to answer and clarify; 1. How Imam Mahdi with Jesus Christ will establish a divine government? 2. How Islam introduced Jesus Christ? 3. What are the characteristics of Imam Mahdi government?
- Last Updated:
- 4 months ago
Item Name: file_1_1.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 15