Abdul Rasul Sayyaf, 9/11’s True Mastermind *** Updated 13 August 2022
- Anthony C Heaford (see profile)
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks (2001), National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States, Terrorism, United States. Central Intelligence Agency, Afghanistan
- Item Type:
- 9/11, terrorism, cia, Afghanistan
- Permanent URL:
- A far clearer 1,800 word, 12-page report about ‘strongly supported’ NATO ally Abdul Rasul Sayyaf’s role in 9/11 & his Deep State affiliations, with new information & links to original source material added. Abdul Rasul Sayyaf employed, trained & mentored 9/11 terrorist Khalid Sheikh Mohammed from 1987 to 1992; KSM’s terror spree started with the 1993 World Trade Centre bombing. Sayyaf vouched for & sent the assassins who murdered Western ally Ahmad Shah Massoud 2-days before 9/11. In October 2001 CIA operative Gary Schroen visited Sayyaf and claims he gave him $100,000; I suspect that pay-off / retainer was ten or one-hundred times higher.
- This report is based on my September 1997 meeting with Abdul Rasul Sayyaf's protege, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, in Taiz Yemen, seventeen miles south of Al Qa'idah town.
- Last Updated:
- 7 months ago
Item Name: abdul-rasul-sayyaf-911s-true-mastermind.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 39