Industry, Postcolony, and the Immersive Arts of Environmental Storytelling (Slides)
- Hanna Musiol (see profile)
- Global Digital Humanities Symposium
- Affect (Psychology), Crowdsourcing, Postcolonialism, Public art
- Item Type:
- immersive storytelling, narrative disobedience, tender biopower, transmedia, urban-scale storytelling, Affect, Environmental humanities, Postcolonial culture
- Permanent URL:
- PowerPoint Slides for the "Industry, Postcolony, and the Immersive Arts of Environmental Storytelling" talk delivered during the Global DH Symposium on March 24, 2022.
- This PowerPoint presentation is linked to a text of the presentation and a video under the same title.
- Last Updated:
- 1 year ago
Item Name: musiol-hanna-global-dh-symposium-slides-proceedings-submissionap.pptx Download Activity: Downloads: 22