DIY Boundary Spanning Field Notebook
- Bethany Laursen (see profile)
- Science and Technology Studies (STS)
- Interdisciplinary approach in education, Intercultural communication, Experiential learning
- Item Type:
- Interdisciplinarity, Cross-cultural exchange
- Permanent URL:
- The DIY Boundary Spanning Field Notebook is your own guide to what works--and what doesn't--in working across group boundaries. Version 1.0 focuses on boundary spanning tools. Download the Field Notebook and then complete it on your own, documenting your own understanding of the state of the art and of your personal practice.
- This work was created originally to support a webinar series from INTEREACH in Spring 2021: https://www.intereach.org/webinararchives?offset=1619978251179.
- Last Updated:
- 1 year ago
Item Name: diy-field-notebook_v1.0_tools.docx Download Activity: Downloads: 13