Introduction to Digital Humanities Syllabus (Fall 2021)
- Kristen Mapes (see profile)
- Digital Humanists, Digital Humanities at MSU
- Digital humanities, Teaching
- Item Type:
- Permanent URL:
- Syllabus for 2021 edition of DH285: Introduction to Digital Humanities, taught at Michigan State University as a required course in the undergraduate Digital Humanities minor. The course is a survey introduction to the field, has no prerequisites, and is open to students from any major. Twelve students were in the course.
- Further resources and information about the course are available on the course website at https://introdh2021.msu.hcommons.org/.
- Last Updated:
- 2 years ago
Item Name: michiganstateuniversity_introdigitalhumanities_dh285_fall2021.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 166