Module on Fractions
- JOVENIL BACATAN (see profile)
- Curriculum Development, Education and Pedagogy, Education Sciences, General Education, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Mathematics, Education, Teaching, Learning, Materials
- Item Type:
- Course material or learning objects
- Numbers, Mathematics Teacher, Teaching and learning, Instruction
- Permanent URL:
- This module deals with fractions. This includes how to order and compare fractions and how to perform operations on fractions and apply these basic concepts to problem-solving. This module also includes common errors committed by students in dealing with fractions. The module is divided into three lessons, namely: Lesson 1 – Rational Numbers with subtopics, Changing Fractions to Decimals and Changing Decimals to Fractions; Lesson 2 – Rational Numbers on the Number Line, and Lesson 3 – Operations with Fractions with subtopics Addition and Subtraction and Multiplication and Division.
- This module is an output of my unpublished and unfinished master’s degree thesis entitled “EFFECTIVENESS OF MODULAR INSTRUCTION IN ENHANCING STUDENTS’ FRACTION PROFICIENCY IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS OF ISLAND GARDEN CITY OF SAMAL”.
- Last Updated:
- 2 years ago
Item Name: module-on-fraction_jbacatan_final.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 89