To my beloved (2019)
- Roland Cartagena (see profile)
- Art, Motion pictures, Art, American, Digital Art, Video art, Cinematography, Motion pictures--Production and direction, Motion picture authorship
- Item Type:
- Visual art
- Film, Film arts, Digital arts, Video arts, Filmmaking, Cinema, Documentary
- Permanent URL:
- A short film produced as part of the requirements for the Bachelor of Arts in Film program at the University of the Philippines Film Institute, specifically for the course Film 132 (Documentary Film) under the instruction of Jewel Maranan. It is about two women unrelated to each other who reminisce and share an intertwining story about budding relationship and love. Direction et al. by Roland Cartagena. Subjects: Precious Conn Sy and Doralyn Cartagena.
- The non-English title of the film is Para Kay Mahal.
- Last Updated:
- 2 years ago
Item Name: to_my_beloved-2019-roland_cartagena.mp4 Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 35