Engineering Fictions Handbox (Booklet) 2013
- Jessica Foley (see profile)
- Engineering Fictions
- Creative writing--Study and teaching, Critical theory, Data mining, Science--Study and teaching, Technology--Study and teaching, Speculative fiction, Art
- Item Type:
- Visual art
- conceptual art, engineering, fluxus, poetic fiction, Conceptual, Creative writing pedagogy, Critical data studies, Science and technology studies (STS), Visual art
- Permanent URL:
- The Engineering Fictions Handbox 2013 is a small grey box containing an A5 booklet and 12 postcards. The EF Handbox offers readers a brief introduction to the concept behind the Engineering Fictions writing workshops, in the form of a FLUXUS style assemblage of text and image. The booklet provides a glossary of terms and writing constraints that emerged during the first year of Engineering Fictions in 2013, in the context of the telecommunications research centre CTVR, Dublin, Ireland. The postcards provide readers with an index of each of the Engineering Fictions workshops that took place in 2013. Engineering Fictions is a writing workshop created and hosted by Jessica Foley.
- The Engineering Fictions Handbox (2013) is published on humanities commons in two parts: EF Handbox Booklet and EF Handbox Postcards.
- Last Updated:
- 2 years ago
Item Name: engineeringfictions_booklet_v2021.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 71