Centre and Circumference: William Blake on the Political Divide
- Christopher Edwards (see profile)
- Aesthetics of Religion – Research Network, Literary theory, Philosophy, Philosophy of Religion
- Political science, Phenomenology, Blake, William, 1757-1827
- Item Type:
- consciousness studies, behavioural economics, integrative models, Political theory, Literary criticism, Mythopoeia, William Blake
- Permanent URL:
- This essay was conceived as an 'op-ed' submission in response to the disturbing events in Washington D.C. this January. It is a practical application of the model of experience that was outlined in the paper 'On Being Dimensional'. It offers a different perspective on the arguments that characterize a liberal and a conservative.
- First in a series of 'lock-down letters'.
- Last Updated:
- 2 years ago
- All Rights Reserved
Item Name: centre-and-circumference.docx Download Activity: Downloads: 29