Turning Point '68: From Tet to Chicago, Paris to D.C., Hesiod to "Works & Days"
- Brian Gregory Caraher (see profile)
- CLCS 20th- and 21st-Century, CLCS Classical and Modern, GS Poetry and Poetics
- Culture--Study and teaching, Cross-cultural studies, United States
- Item Type:
- Cultural studies, Comparative cultural studies, American cultural studies
- Permanent URL:
- This commemorative and retrospective memoir examines events fifty years ago in the interests of tracking and placing the editorial ideals and dynamics of the journal "Works & Days", founded in 1978 and published through 2019. The author was one of the original co-founders of the journal, as well as a contributor and member of the editorial board for the lifetime of the journal.
- Last Updated:
- 3 years ago
- All Rights Reserved
Item Name: file04.caraher.qxp_layout-11.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 104