Policy Analysis: Follow-Up Care for Refugees in Massachusetts
- A. David Lewis (see profile)
- Medical Humanities, TC Medical Humanities and Health Studies
- Medical policy, Public health, Critical theory, Immigrants--Study and teaching, Mental health
- Item Type:
- Refugees, asylees, healthcare, massachusetts, Health policy, Critical public health, Immigration studies, Muslim-non-Muslim relations
- Permanent URL:
- What actions should the Massachusetts Office for Refugees and Immigrants (ORI) undertake to ensure proper follow-up for identified physical and mental health issues among Muslim refugees?
- This essay was created for PBH710 with Carly Levy at MCPHS University in the Summer of 2019. It is also appearing publicly on Medium.com.
- Last Updated:
- 4 years ago
Item Name: pbh710_public.docx Download Activity: Downloads: 69