Information and Communication Technologies Class
- Steve McCarty (see profile)
- Digital Pedagogy
- Information science, Communication of technical information, Educational technology, College teaching, Learning strategies, Social media
- Item Type:
- information technologies, computer mediated communications, mobile technologies, English for Academic Purposes, Technical communication, Digital learning resources, Learning technologies, Teaching and learning in higher education
- Permanent URL:
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) syllabus for a class held in a computer lab in Osaka for the Kansai University Division of International Affairs Global Frontier (KUGF), classes for foreign exchange and domestic students together.
- This content-based class in an English-medium instruction program focuses on the C in ICT and the academic study of technologies, also encouraging interaction among the students from Japan and various countries.
- Last Updated:
- 4 years ago
Item Name: ict_syllabus.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 227