Postdoctoral Laborers Bill of Rights
- Hannah Alpert-Abrams (see profile) , Heather Froehlich (see profile) , Amanda Henrichs (see profile) , Jim McGrath (see profile) , Kim Martin (see profile)
- Academic Job Market Support Network
- College teaching, Learning strategies
- Item Type:
- job market, manifesto, postdocs, Teaching and learning in higher education
- Permanent URL:
- The Postdoctoral Laborers Bill of Rights offers guidelines for those developing or applying for postdoctoral positions in the humanities. This document is designed for those who are creating postdoctoral positions, supervising postdocs, or considering employment as a postdoc. We hope that those who are creating and supervising these positions will use this document to establish more ethical and responsible positions. And we hope that those who are employed in these positions can use this document to identify and advocate for their needs.
- This document was collaboratively authored by the Postdoctoral Laborers Group and outside reviewers. Questions or comments? Contact Amanda Henrichs (email@example.com) or Hannah Alpert-Abrams (firstname.lastname@example.org). Version 1.0 was released April 9, 2019.
- Last Updated:
- 3 years ago
Item Name: postdoc-bill-of-rights.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 543