Humanist series Gleanings from Pacific Asia
- Steve McCarty (see profile)
- Digital Humanities East Asia
- Digital humanities, Humanities--Research--Data processing, Japan, East Asia, Area studies, Asia
- Item Type:
- Blog Post
- Ethics of Emerging Technologies, East Asian cultures, receptivity, expressiveness, Humanities computing, East Asian studies, Cultural archiving
- Permanent URL:
- Invited contributions to the Humanist Discussion Group, Centre for Computing in the Humanities, King's College London, a 2019 compilation of the 1997-1998 series, with outdated information omitted: 1) [Introduction to] gleanings from Pacific Asia, 2) Academic Websites subject to Attribution Ethics, 3) Korea-Japan-U.S. Website copying case closed, 4) Japan's Cultural Receptivity to Computers, 5) A matter more of expressiveness than infrastructure, 6) 50 Excellent Universities in Asia, 7) Computing in Japanese, and 8) The Net Facing Chinese Humanists.
- Pertinent to the history of the Digital Humanities, some circumstances have changed, while other issues remain the same.
- Last Updated:
- 4 years ago
Item Name: humanist_series_gleanings_from_pacific_asia.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 74