Farming and Seclusion of Girls at Puberty
- Darshi Arachige (see profile)
- Anthropology, Civilization, Ancient
- Item Type:
- Blog Post
- historical anthropology, Anthropology of ancient world
- Permanent URL:
- The original blog post leading to this deposit is based on a chain of emails exchanged between the authour and a blogger of an Anthropological website of some standing. The main issue discussed was that the seclusion of girls was a practice resulting from the advent of farming. This blog post revolves around the arguments for and against the above view.
- The details of the other website involved is withheld here for privacy reasons and the seclusion of girls at puberty was not one of the topics covered by the blogger. First published on www.thelureofnoma.com with the consent of the blogger, this deposit highlights an important question raised by people interested in the topic. Any errors are responsibility of the current authour who is in debt to the blogger who cared to read about this topic and discuss its validity.
- Last Updated:
- 4 years ago
- All Rights Reserved
Item Name: farming-and-seclusion-of-girls-at-puberty.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 80