- Patrick McEvoy-Halston (see profile)
- CLCS 20th- and 21st-Century, GS Children’s and Young Adult Literature, GS Speculative Fiction, TC Cognitive and Affect Studies, TC Women’s and Gender Studies
- Horror, Children's literature, British literature, Twentieth century
- Item Type:
- angela carter, company of wolves, 20th-century British literature
- Permanent URL:
- Explores a passage of Angela Carter's "The Company of Wolves." Delineates how Carter makes play with such things as the dialogue between the subconsciously experienced meanings of actual words ostensibly serving as only overt alphabetic components within words, to dramatize the fitfulness of the protagonist's emergence at the finish of the story as saviour of the land.
- Undergraduate paper.
- Last Updated:
- 4 years ago
Item Name: not-meat.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 45