Greedy For Your Hurt
- Patrick McEvoy-Halston (see profile)
- GS Children’s and Young Adult Literature, TC Cognitive and Affect Studies, TC Psychology, Psychoanalysis, and Literature
- Children's literature, Young adult literature
- Item Type:
- alice munro, jean cocteau, andrea ashworth
- Permanent URL:
- Explores the ability of the narrator to be honest with the difficulties -- not displace, repress, elide/evade concerns -- they had in their mother-child relationship, in several works of literature, including Cocteau's "Les Enfants Terribles," Alice Munro's "Lives of Girls and Women." and Andrea Ashworth's "Once in a House on Fire."
- Undergraduate paper.
- Last Updated:
- 4 years ago
Item Name: greedy-for-your-hurt.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 41