- Patrick McEvoy-Halston (see profile)
- LLC Late-19th- and Early-20th-Century American, TC Psychology, Psychoanalysis, and Literature, TC Women’s and Gender Studies
- American literature, Americans--Social life and customs, Nineteenth century, Twentieth century, Psychoanalysis
- Item Type:
- little women, louise may alcott, object relations, 19th- and 20th-century American literature and culture
- Permanent URL:
- Analysis of how Jo creates her own femininity, apart from her mother's, through effectively earning the trust and interest of increasingly impressive paternal imagos.
- Undergraduate paper.
- Last Updated:
- 4 years ago
- All Rights Reserved
Item Name: jo’s-marchmla.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 54