Please into Pain, Pain into Pleasure
- Patrick McEvoy-Halston (see profile)
- CLCS Romantic and 19th-Century
- British literature, Nineteenth century, Affect (Psychology), Criticism--Psychological aspects, Psychoanalysis and literature, Romanticism
- Item Type:
- mary shelley, frankenstein, 19th-century British literature, Theories of affect, Psychological literary criticism
- Permanent URL:
- Exploration of how Mary Shelley uses her textual creation "Frankenstein" to engage with crippling feelings of growth panic that arose out of her recent adult self-actualization.
- Undergraduate paper.
- Last Updated:
- 4 years ago
- All Rights Reserved
Item Name: pleasure-into-painmla.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 105