Having Your Beefcake, and Leaving Him Too
- Patrick McEvoy-Halston (see profile)
- LLC 17th-Century English, TC Women’s and Gender Studies
- British literature, Seventeenth century, Psychoanalysis and literature, Affect (Psychology)
- Item Type:
- aphra behn, oroonoko, 17th-century British literature, Psychoanalytic criticism, Theories of affect
- Permanent URL:
- Exploration of how Aphra Behn uses her textual creation "Oronnoko" to engage in a guiltless sexual affair that bypasses all societal and inner-psychic censors.
- Undergraduate paper.
- Last Updated:
- 4 years ago
- All Rights Reserved
Item Name: having-your-beefcake.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 116