Excerpt: Concordance A
- Laurie Ringer (see profile)
- Digital Humanists, Feminist Humanities, LLC Middle English, Medieval Studies
- Digital humanities, Heresy, Middle Ages, Literature, Medieval, Religion
- Item Type:
- concordance, John Wyclif, lollard, middle english literature, Wycliffism, Medieval heresy, Medieval literature, Medieval religion, Medieval studies
- Permanent URL:
- Excerpt: Concordance A from L. Ringer, ‘A Select Concordance of Some 400 Middle English Texts: A Study of Wycliffite Discourse with Particular Discussion of the Issues of Contemporary Poverty, Pious Practice, Substantive Law, and Anticlerical Style’ (unpub. Ph.D. thesis, University of Hull, 2007, Supervisor: Veronica O'Mara).
- File 1 of 20: select concordance sections a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, l, m, n, o, p, r, s, t, u, and w.
- Last Updated:
- 5 years ago
Item Name: select-concordance-a-ringer-2007.pdf Download View in browser Activity: Downloads: 188