Welcome to HASTAC Commons—
The digital platform for HASTAC members.
Here we share ideas, news, tools, research, insights, pedagogy, methods, and projects—including Digital Humanities and other born-digital scholarship—and collaborate on various HASTAC initiatives.
HASTAC (pronounced “haystack”) stands for Humanities, Arts, Science and Technology Alliance and Collaboratory. We are known as “the world’s first and oldest academic social network.”
- A Digital Project for a Digital Generation
- 2023 The Future of Writing:A Symposium for Teachers
- CFP: ELO 2023 COIMBRA (JAN 31; JULY 12-15, 2023)
- In Memoriam to Julie Thompson Klein, One of HASTAC’s CoFounders
- Graphic Representations of Colonial and National Masculinities in the South Asian context￼
- Changing the Narrative on Older Immigrants